Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Beautiful Life by Sudrak Utayophas

Categories: ,


Beautiful Life by Sudrak Utayophas
15 January 2011 - 10 February 2011
at 9Art Gallery/ Architect Studio, Chiangrai

I want to show how the arms of happiness and peacefulness have enveloped me in my life. In childhood, I stayed with my grandmother and grandfather in the countryside where I was in touch with the simple life of the farmers and those who lived in an agrarian society.















At that time I was too young and inexperienced to appreciate the value of such a life. Now that I have grown and experienced other ways of living and other ways of life, I appreciate what peace
and tranquility I had when living the simple life of a farmer. I am privileged to have had such an experience and to have known happiness and peacefulness of my life.














I wish I could turn back the clock and reach out and touch that life again, but that is impossible as time has marched on and everything in the world has changed.

The memories and feelings I store in my mind, I now transmit to my paintings. I hope by sharing these images, others will see the values and beauty of the agrarian life.

Sudrak Utayophas

9Art Gallery/ Architect Studio : 786/11 Moo.3 Phaholyotin Rd,Wiang,Muang,Chiangrai 57000 : Tel.0-5371-9110 Fax:0-5374-4168
E-mail : artgallery9@yahoo.com, www.9artgallery.com


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Beautiful Life by Sudrak Utayophas"

Post a Comment