Thursday, September 9, 2010

Returning to Chiangrai by Robert Blair Porter

Categories: ,



Returning to Chiangrai
by Robert Blair Porter
on September 18 - October 18, 2010
at 9 Art Gallery, Chiangrai




Robert Blair Porter
Born 1951
Attended Ontario College of Art

“About a year ago I returned to Chiangrai after a 4 year absence.

This has given me a certain perspective and clarified my feelings about Chiangrai.

I have tried to express some of this in my recent works.

This exhibition is a celebration of our return to Chiangrai,

I have therefore included some works I completed before I left Chiangrai,

some from while I was away and what I have been working on since our return.”

9Art Gallery/ Architect Studio :
786/11 Moo.3 Phaholyotin Rd,Wiang,Muang,Chiangrai 57000 : Tel.0-5371-9110 Fax:0-5374-4168,E-mail : artgallerynine@gmail.com

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Returning to Chiangrai by Robert Blair Porter"

Post a Comment