Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jakraphan Chaijit 2000-2010...me and elephant effect

Categories: , ,


“Jakraphan Chaijit 2000-2010...me and elephant effect”

       "Elephant" is in my work for more than 20 years. For me, it is not an animal, but it is the spirit, the soul, that I try to carry out something deep inside to the world outside.

       In this exhibition, it is ten years period of time since 2000-2010 that I deal with the development of the northern intellect and technique in wood carving to painting as you see in the present day.
       I hope that this exhibition can make people understand elephant, love elephant, take care of elephant and I hope that it can be the inspiration of people of the new generation to think, to learn how to think, for raising the mind to end the misunderstanding between man and man for making the world more peaceful, more beautiful.





"Jakraphan Chaijit 2000-2010"
Friday 12 March 2010
2nd Floor, Northern Village, Central Plaza Chiang Mai Airport, Chiang Mai

17.00 hrs.         Registration & Music by “The Brush” Band
18.00 hrs.         Welcome by MC
18.10 hrs.         Welcome speech by General Manager ,Central Plaza Chiang Mai Airport
18.20 hrs.         Address & Preside the exhibition by Khun Anchalee Kalmapijit , President of  Hug Elephant Club
18.30 hrs.         The exhibition will be open to the general public










 The  exhibition will  be  shown  from  12 - 31 March 2010

See works & on view exhibition in Rama IX Art Museum

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Jakraphan Chaijit 2000-2010...me and elephant effect"

Post a Comment